Lateral Architecture has been created with the aim of providing clients an integrated multidisciplinary one-stop-shop to complement the established Lateral Group core services of low carbon MEP Design, energy management and commissioning management.
With qualified Architect Jeremy Thornton as lead, Lateral Architecture has long-standing client side architectural experience in the retail real estate sector particularly new build project development and existing store change management.
Jeremy, who is an effective influencer who can successfully balance the expectations of a broad range of stakeholders, has a keen eye for detail and is passionate about the role that high quality design and place-making plays to help create attractive and memorable customer experience and brand engagement.
Architectural Services offered include:
- Design management and coordination
- Design review
- Project management and procurement support
- Building surveys - both architectural technical compliance and measurement
- Creative architectural design from feasibility and masterplanning, outline concept design, detail design, production, etc.
- Statutory submissions - planning / building regulations, etc.
- Interior design
- Architectural photography
- Brand signage and wayfinding implementation
- Cost advice
- AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Illustrator, Photoshop
We look forward to discussing with clients in depth how we might help meet their needs.
To get in touch and find out how Lateral Architecture can support you, please contact Jeremy on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)131 285 6425 or mobile +44 (0) 7833 984469